RESETTING TRAVEL DECISIONS:
PREPARING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY TO POST COVID-19 TRAVELERS
COVID-19 pandemic has triggered unprecedented change across various facets of human behavior. This change will also reflect in all customer decisions including travel plans. As per a recent Nielsen survey, globally 1 in 4 customer is planning a vacation & leisure travel during 2020 and another 26% customers’ decisions are based on COVID-19 situation in upcoming months.
It’s more vital than ever to stay close to your customers’ changing needs, experiences, attitudes and behaviors through the coming months. To target the evolving travel decisions you need fast, flexible and agile tools to understand the changing customer behavior.
Resetting Travel Decisions gives you a unique opportunity to better understand:
- Various aspects of travel behavior among potential travelers across 17 markets
- Travelers’ expectations from the service providers at respective destinations
- Customer sentiments including health & safety concerns
- Key considerations in future travel and changes in travel habits
- Spending preferences in light of the safety and hygiene concerns
The insights will provide inputs to industry stakeholders to plan and streamline efforts for addressing potential travelers’ needs and covers 17 markets including US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Turkey, India, China, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand.
To purchase a single country report or get more information about these syndicated studies, please submit your details below and Nielsen representative will contact you shortly: