North America / Canada / ON / Markham / 1
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999742098971 / 50246257
Business Intelligence Analyst, Markham
Our NielsenIQ Technology teams are working on our new “Connect” platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Microsoft Azure. Our clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ’s data and insights to innovate and grow.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be part of the Sales Engineering team which specializes in delivering custom and syndicated solutions to our clients that enable insights to be derived from Nielsen, Client and 3rd party data sources while driving Client Value. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Chicago, Madrid, Toronto, and Chennai.
What you’ll do
- Build, deploy and test high-quality technical solutions
- Ensure project specifications are well-defined and expectations are clear
- Evaluate accurate project cost assessments
- Provide ongoing support as necessary
- Provide regular status communications while ensuring on-time delivery
- Identify potential opportunities based on client issues and objectives.
We’re looking for people who have
- Experience with report development in one or more Business Intelligence technologies (WS+/NAd, Micro Strategy, Cognos, Tableau, Power Bi, etc.)
- Experience in a programming development role with expertise in Excel VBA macros and other Microsoft technologies.
- Working knowledge of VB.NET, web development tools (MSTR), database design, and SQL Server.
- Experience in Python, Azure & Snowflake would be a plus.
- Experience analyzing or developing solutions utilizing Nielsen or CPG industry data is a definite advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and out-of-the-box thinking ability
- Excellent attention to detail, logic and time management skills
- Proven Customer Service skills with the ability to manage expectations
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Mathematics, Commerce, Economics or Marketing is preferred