Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 85470-en_US / 85470
Account Manager – 85470
Client Services and Sales – Great Britain London, London
Account Manager -Brands , Nielsen Sports : competitive salary, flexible working & a great benefits !
- Do you want to work with a global market leader in sport and sponsorship intelligence?
- Are you ready for the challenge of a varied role with a focus on brands in sponsorship?
- Do you want to help us provide bespoke data insights to optimise our clients branding?
Then what are you waiting for…?
Nielsen Sports is a trusted advisor and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
The Account Manager will be part of the Brands team, responsible for end to end client project work and revenue, delivering high quality analysis and insights to support their sponsorships and business. This position requires a highly effective account manager, used to working in a high-paced environment in a varied role. There will be a focus on collaboration between teams and will suit someone with passion for bringing analysis to life.
What will I be doing?
● Acting as an advisor to clients through understanding their business challenges and building data and insight-based solutions
● Fully manage client accounts with a responsibility for revenue and expansion of services offered
● Manage, analyse and interpret large data sets using excel skills, through developing a thorough understanding of Nielsen Sports methodology and solutions
● Manage internal processes for project setup and management, involving internal stakeholders as relevant
● Produce client reports and lead presentations by providing insight and advising on strategy with a focus on the goal of the end user
● Proactively develop relationships with new and existing clients, using your initiative to adapt your communication delivery methods to meet the needs of the clients, and quickly resolve any issues
● Work collaboratively with internal subject matter experts such as Market Research and Consulting
● Be aware of wider industry trends and how they relate to brand clients operating in sponsorship
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
● Significant experience of working at a similar level within the sports marketing, media or research industry, ideally working with data and insights
● Client focused experience with ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
● Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail
● Self-starter with excellent communication skills and time management
● Knowledge of, and interest in, the sports sponsorship and media industry
● Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; Excel and PowerPoint experience required
● Model the Nielsen Values at all times – Growth, Inclusion and Courage
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity.
We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary with bonus and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
- Flexible working/remote working
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups – BRG's) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.
Find out more here : https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: , , ,