Europe / Ireland / D / Dublin /
#: 743999734597405 / 50242981
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Client Development Executive will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts, with overall responsibility for revenue delivery across this portfolio. You will be responsible for achieving quarterly targets; primarily these will be revenue based, but you will also be accountable for consistently improving supplier coverage metrics and customer satisfaction across your supplier base.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
If you have a demonstrable sales experience, with a proven track record of delivering strong results against both revenue targets and KPI measures in previous roles this role is for you . We are looking for a highly communicative and organized person who can prioritize his/her work.
The role is located in Norwich but due to covid, we will keep working remotely for some time.
- Delivering revenue targets, based on retaining subscription revenue and/or generating new business, both within existing accounts and also across new clients and verticals.
- Managing and growing your portfolio of customer’s dependence on Nielsen Brandbank through cross-functional engagement. As part of your role, you will ensure direct, indirect and potential pipeline focuses on the short, mid and long term revenue opportunities.
- Converting new products onto the Nielsen Brandbank service, as part of both ongoing coverage drives and to support specific supplier projects or launches, by contacting your customer base to secure orders and ensure that the products are delivered to Nielsen Brandbank for processing.
- Accurately forecasting revenue to your line manager and ensuring there is a consistently strong pipeline to deliver core targets. This is generally on a monthly basis, but you may be asked to provide additional forecasts at your Manager’s discretion.
- Ensuring as part of your role, our supply customers receive product content for online launches in a time-bound manner by actively managing this with your customer. This will be achieved by contacting your customer base to secure orders and ensuring that products are delivered to Nielsen Brandbank for processing.
- Responsible for account planning and direction to ensure customer satisfaction and business KPI’s are achieved. You will ensure all services and contracts agreed have the correct margins.
- Developing a full understanding of the Nielsen Brandbank value proposition (both related to core service and additional software products), in order to sell the solution to your customer base, and to support with handling any objections that may be raised.
- Building a rapport with your customer base by phone, email and face to face, frequently contacting them to understand their service requirements and identify potential areas where Nielsen Brandbank can further support their business objectives. This will support both revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Using the above knowledge to create Account Development Plans, with Objectives, Goals, Strategies & Measures detailed for all relevant accounts.
- Managing and negotiating annual contracts across your client base, with the aim of growing revenue/services across your portfolio in line with Nielsen Brandbank business objectives .
- Either directly selling, or supporting the sale, of our additional products & services beyond the core subscription service – this includes licensed software products and professional services solutions. You will use key service data and case studies to present your proposals to your clients and adapt to ensure the right outcome in all meetings/discussions.
- Scheduling product deliveries around our workflow capacity, dealing with operational queries and generally supporting our operations team to ensure we deliver a good level of service in all instances.
- Prioritization of a fast-paced workload to ensure the needs of the customer and Nielsen Brandbank are met in a timely manner.
- Proven track record of managing revenue targets, with a strong desire to consistently overachieve against both personal targets and objectives.
- Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach, able to prioritize workload and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills and the ability to network effectively.
- Experience in strategic sales planning and implementation, including experience of pipeline management.
- Professionally presented, articulate and confident communicator at all levels.