Europe / Ireland / / Dublin
Client Service & Sales
#: 90203-en_US / 90203
Client Service Executive – 90203
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen measures over 40% of the world’s TV viewing behaviour. We have provided the TV ratings measurement service in Ireland since 1996, delivering viewing data to clients every day. Our data is used by broadcasters and advertising agencies to inform programming and advertising decisions.
We are currently looking for a Client Service Executive to join our team to provide software and client service support on all aspects of our TV measurement service to broadcasters and advertising agencies. Reporting to: Client Service Team Lead
The successful candidate will have experience using a wide range of software tools and be comfortable providing support and training to clients on our bespoke software programs.
- Providing software support and training to clients on TV data reporting systems
- Assisting in User Acceptance Testing for new software systems and software upgrades
- Analyzing TV data and generating client reports within agreed timeframes
- Checking data reports and outputs before sending them to clients to ensure the data is accurate
- Working closely with our Operations team on data and software-related queries and projects
- Ensuring our agreed KPIs for client query response times are met
- Assisting the Client Service Team Lead in the delivery of bespoke client projects
- Hands-on experience using software tools and large datasets
- Attention-to-detail and numerical confidence
- A proactive approach to developing your skill set and knowledge
- A strong client service ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to effectively support business-critical projects while continuing to support clients
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Ideally, 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience and a keen interest in the media industry would be a distinct advantage
- Third-level qualification or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Benefits and Perks
We have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- We offer an opt-in contributory pension scheme for all associates
- We offer a basic holiday entitlement of 25 days per year, which increases with long service
- Once a year, employees have the option to “buy” up to 10 additional days of holiday per year
- We offer private medical insurance to all employees once they have completed a 6
month probationary period. This cover is provided by Laya Healthcare.
- We offer monthly Taxsaver tickets for Dublin Bus and Luas
- We operate a Bike to Work scheme
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dublin,Leinster