Europe / Netherlands / UT / Houten /
#: 743999735726264 / 50244011
About the job
Brandbank (part of the Nielsen Company) is one of the biggest suppliers in delivering digital product content with high quality for online shopping and virtual merchandising applications. With our 20 years of experience in e-commerce content, we are able to maximize the impact of online products with a minimal effort for the retailers and brand manufacturers. With our services, we contribute to the successful online activities of our customers and help optimize the experience of online shoppers.
If you would like to know more about what we do at Brandbank, please find an introduction video.
You will act as the first line Customer Experience Executive for a large pool of Nielsen Brandbank supplier clients, working as part of a team with overall responsibility for service delivery across these clients. You will be responsible for achieving Quarterly Customer Satisfaction targets, as well as ensuring key business metrics around timeliness, quality and coverage are maintained effectively.
- You will be responsible for an excellent flow of the operational process for a large pool of customers (brand manufacturers and retailers) with different needs. It means being a key contact for this smooth workflow.
- You should be able to provide the best possible service for your customers by finding the best solutions for both parties and advise them with detailed information. Together with the team we will need to achieve our Customer Satisfaction Targets.
- You will be working closely together with all the different departments within Brandbank Benelux and the UK to ensure your knowledge about these departments is extensive, you can create good relationships and therefore can reach the best solution for the customer. You will also be working closely with internal teams to implement general process improvement where appropriate and needed.
- You will be working closely with National Account Manager to achieve account objectives.
Are you just graduated and looking for your first experience in account management / customer experience role?
Enthusiasm, passion and hard worker are the words who define you the best?
This role could be your chance to start your career in a dynamic and international company!
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch & English.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business, e-commerce, etc.
- Service driven – communication skills
- Pro-active – hard worker
- Organised and able to prioritize
- Able to manage client relationships
- Analytical ability but also pragmatic
What can we offer you?
- We offer you a valuable first or second working experience, allowing you to learn the processes within a company, to network within the FMCG sector and to provide solutions for e-commerce purposes. Having experience at Nielsen Brandbank is a perfect start if you are pursuing a career in the FMCG and/or ecommerce.
- Training & development: After your onboarding, you will have an extensive training-on-the-job program. We also have trainings about our organization to help you to get on track. Do you want more? You can apply for trainings for your personal development.
- Variety: you’ll work in an international organization, with colleagues from all over the world. There is never a dull moment in our office.
- Culture: We are an open and informal organization. Our Nielsen Values are to be Open, Connected, Personal and Useful. Our people are our greatest asset, and we look for like-minded, positive, and awesome people to join our team. We like to work hard, play hard, and bring the best of ourselves to our colleagues and our work every day.