Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Marketing & Communications
#: 76726-en_US / 76726
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open, personal, and connected in how we work – with each other, our partners, and our clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are passionate about data and lots of it. You are driven by curiosity and enjoy problem-solving. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Details matter to you. You’re committed to delivering high-quality results for your clients.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a talented Data Processing Specialist that has a passion for working with data, backed with strong creativity and discipline. As a Data Processing Specialist, you will play a critical role in delivering first-class evaluations and measurement options based on data to support client decision making in a reliable and efficient manner. Investing in proper data analysis at the onset of a project is key for successful delivery overall.
- Preparing modelling data input, validating outputs and explaining project results to client
- Data processing
- Cooperate with client and project managers in European countries
- Managing own project execution – setting and keeping deadlines, communicating to project stakeholders
- Work for European markets, in an international team (English as daily working language)
- Attention to details (numbers must be right) / Basic knowledge of statistics
- Fluency and ability to work fast in Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsibility and commitment to deliver value to clients
- Ability to prioritize own tasks and keep deadlines, finding solutions to problems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to follow the process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Interest in market research and business, data-based consulting
- Statistics/Econometrics background
- Experience in market research, media agency, FMCG
- Fluency (C1) in another European Language
- Be part of a diverse and growing organization
- Training on Nielsen tools and methodologies
- Learning and Development program
- Working in an international and friendly team
- Receive full-time employment contract & benefits
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!