Europe / Italy / / Assago
Technology & Engineering
#: 80561-en_US / 80561
Nielsen Media is a leading online research company specializing in high tech measurement solutions that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the online world.
We are currently seeking an analyst for the Ads Measurement Team. The successful candidate will support the team with two main responsibilities, the first will be contributing to the efficiency of the internal tools and processes implementing creative and custom solutions using mainly Python, the second responsibility concerns the operational support needed for the campaigns to be correctly seen by clients (backend maintenance and data quality checks).
Apply if you have some Python experience and would like to start getting your hands dirty, do not apply if you have extensive experience, this is a junior position.
- Day to day management of a large number of reports to interpret the data and communicate findings to the rest of the team
- Exploring alternative solutions to ensure quality results
- Responsible for conducting data investigations to explain and highlight changes in trends
- Escalate data/tool issues and support proper team in the resolution
- Responsible for most backend tasks of mapping and classification
- Proactively work with Team Leads, Senior Analysts and TAMs to optimize/improve Operations
- Actively work on automation projects, provide support and inputs on how to automate currently manual processes
- Responsible for the maintenance of all automation tools used by the tagging team
- Perform daily updates in the team database
- Support on tools and process documentation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to speak and write in Italian and English fluently and idiomatically (you’ll work in an international team)
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Google Spreadsheet
- Proficiency with Python (Pandas and Numpy modules)
- Digital Mindset
- Other programming language experience is a big plus – (VBA, SQL)
- Knowledge/experience of Cloud DB (Big Query, AWS, Azure)