Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 73661-en_US / 73661
DevOps Engineer / Linux System Engineer
Join the Media Technology team as a DevOps Engineer to design and maintain the solutions developed and used across the globe for Television Advertisement Measurement in TV and Radio markets.
The environment is composed of both AWS cloud and on-premises solutions. We are currently migrating our servers located in multiple countries around the world to AWS cloud. Depending on the solution, automation is managed with Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, in-house Python or Bash tools. PostgreSQL is the technology of choice when it comes to relational database technologies. Other everyday tools are GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, and Docker.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the CI/CD solutions
- Administration of Linux systems (CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Contribute to the process of migration of the current environment to the AWS cloud
- Automate tasks using scripting and other open source tools
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related problems in local and remote server rooms
- Providing level 2 support for our applications
Competencies (required at least 50%)
- Experience in installation, configuration and tuning of Linux systems
- Experience in AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of scripting language e.g. Python, Bash
- Understanding of monitoring principles and use of alerting tools such as Grafana/AWS CloudWatch or Zabbix
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and DevOps Automation tools, e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Ansible
- At least intermediate level of English, both written and verbal
- Three years of working experience in a field related to a similar position
Ansible, Apache, AWS API Gateway, AWS CloudFormation, AWS EC2, AWS ECS, AWS EFS, AWS RDS, AWS S3, Bash, CI/CD, Confluence, Docker, Git, GitLab, Grafana, Jenkins, Jira, Kubernetes, Linux, PostgreSQL, Python, Vim, Zabbix.