Europe / Germany / HE / Frankfurt / 1
#: 743999734877763 / REF1996S
Our Connect Data Science Omnishopper team is designing new Panel solutions. Our clients around the world rely on Connect data and insights to innovate and grow.
As a Data Science Director, you’ll lead a project team of smart, highly skilled Data Scientists who are passionate about developing and deploying methodologies for consumer crowdsourced data. Our global team is co-located and agile, with employees in the US, LATAM, Asia and Europe. Your team will be mainly based in the US.
What you’ll do
- Develop and enhance the methodologies for the NielsenIQ Omnishopper products
- Lead and grow a talented team of expert Data Scientists
- Partner with the global team in building the Nielsen Data Science Consumer Strategy
- Closely collaborate with multiple stakeholders
We’re looking for people who have
- Proven leadership skills as a team manager and in stakeholder management. Strong in developing a team of technical experts
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills. Strong experience with data analysis and methodologies in the consumer space
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional teams and the business
- Experienced in high-level programming languages (Python or R)
- 5 or more years of applicable experience
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in Statistics, Data Science or related fields