Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 88101-en_US / 88101
We are looking for Recruiters to join our European Talent Acquisition team.
As a Recruiter, you will manage all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting.
If you have a passion for identifying top talent for an innovative, growth-oriented company, we’d love to talk with you!
Here’s an idea of what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Identifying passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to identify and understand key requirements, then build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Managing and executing full life-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, and more
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as Linkedin Recruiter, networking events, and Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
- Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Application Tracking System
- Partnering with hiring managers and business leaders on diversity initiatives and attracting a diverse candidate slate
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Recruiter:
- At least 2-3 years of recruiting experience with a minimum of 1 year agency experience
- Experience finding passive candidates through creative means
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking in English
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Highly detail-oriented, able to multitask in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- A proficient user of recruitment systems
- Good networking and coaching
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organizational skills