Europe / Netherlands / / Amsterdam
#: 86899-en_US / 86899
Global Lineups Specialist – 86899
ABOUT THIS JOB
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover, and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
ROLE: Perform metadata research and editing functions related to the ongoing development and creation of TV information that surrounds us, covering more than 35 markets. Maintain consistent channel lineups and monitor feeds. Our customers include Smart TVs and consumer electronics operators. Simply put, our data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
- Research Worldwide TV Providers offerings to ensure channel lineup information is updated at all times
- Assess and apply needed changes in line up management system
- Maintain database consistency by participating in cleanup projects, data enhancement, cross-team collaboration
- Research and ensure EPG information incoming from 3rd party suppliers and in-house fits our standards (Quality Control in reports)
- Excellent communication ability and self-management
- Proactiveness and ‘eyes open in the markets to anticipate future trends
- A good level of English is required
- Multiple languages with Preference to German
- Excellent research skills
- Ability at documenting changes
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Extra attention to details
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week
- Technical understanding and capability required
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Amsterdam,North Holland