Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Marketing & Communications
#: 83222-en_US / 83222
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS – NIELSEN MEDIA
We aspire to be one diverse, empowered, expert, motivated, passionate and accountable team driving
winning outcomes through marketing and communication strategies, programs and initiatives. We are
relentlessly focused on our audiences. This enables us to create compelling brand perception and
favorability. We propel product and solution growth and support outsized client, consumer, shareholder
and community respect and engagement. We are insights and opportunity driven. We proactively fuel
growth through well-honed strategies, creative and thoughtful programs and exceptional execution.
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen, we are obsessed with bringing transparency and truth to the media industry. Through rapid innovation of our technology and data, we’re determined to be leaders and visionaries in how the industry evolves. As a master of lead generation and engagement, the Sr. Director of International Growth Marketing has superior campaign orchestration and analytical skills.
Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, the Sr. Director is responsible for developing, executing, scaling, and measuring innovative and results-focused customer acquisition/lead generation programs and campaigns in support of Nielsen International revenue growth strategy.
Prior digital marketing and demand generation experience is a must with a strong focus on email creation and execution, paid media, and content syndication. Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation and analytics software is a must (Pardot/Hubspot/Marketo and Salesforce). SaaS and/or martech/adtech industry experience is a big plus.
Marketing Strategy, Campaigns, Programs, and Measurement
- Strategize and develop full-funnel marketing campaigns – from promotion to follow-up – in support of larger branding and product initiatives, live and on-demand owned/earned/paid events, webinars, and thought-leadership content initiatives.
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies and activities, supporting sales pipeline and lead generation objectives in collaboration with the digital, product and social marketing teams. This will include owned and paid email marketing, display, content syndication and social.
- Manage and enforce the execution of email automation processes including creation of emails, landing pages, forms, engagement nurtures, custom redirects, opt-in programs and reporting.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to identify key insights/trends and inform in-flight/future campaign optimization strategies
Process and Systems
- Oversee, optimize, and scale the customer acquisition strategy to generate a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development of leads and marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Drive the lead routing and follow-up process for all campaigns and track program performance working closely with commercial stakeholders.
- Leverage and optimize existing framework to track and report campaign-level performance, overseeing the collection of data, program analysis and reporting on the results.
- Manage current vendor relationships and oversee new vendor research, trial implementation, and selection process for paid advertising and reporting.
- Build a high-performing, revenue-driven campaign management team and provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to its members.
- Manage between two and four individuals (Associate Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, and/or Senior Marketing Manager).
- Set campaign goals, KPIs, direction and manage day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are someone with a strong desire to make an impact, has a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” attitude, and is hyper-focused on results. As a skilled marketing strategist specializing in campaign orchestration, you have a talent for turning sales objectives into creative marketing strategies that resonate with the desired audience. You are a rapid iterator, asking the right questions and incorporating feedback into your process and strategy. You have a passion for working in teams and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- 8- 10 years of marketing programs experience, with a focus on owned and paid email and digital marketing
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics as well as revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Hands on experience with CRMs (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation systems (Pardot/Hubspot/Marketo).
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Adwords, and additional Martech tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Motivated self-starter with ability/confidence to work independently, and as part of a team
- Experience working with designers to develop brand-rich digital materials on time and on budget
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Works well under tight deadlines; self-starter and self-manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Has the poise, maturity and confidence necessary to interact effectively with leaders across marketing and sales
- Comfortable managing and communicating at both the big picture and granular detail levels
- Requires a bachelor's degree
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com