Europe / Poland / WN / Warsaw
#: 74265-en_US / 74265
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
Image Researcher (Polish Speaker)- Temporary Role – 74265
Gracenote – Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
ABOUT THIS JOB
Research and collect the best representative images from web sites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database.
● Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites to support Gracenote Products.
● Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
● Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers.
● Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
● Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
● Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps
● Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This person will be responsible for ensuring quality, coverage, and reliability of content ingested tied to the Gracenote database product.
● University degree in media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
● Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, writing and communication skills
● Must have keyboarding skills; Windows proficiency preferred.
● Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
● Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a must.
● Must have a good eye for images and a desire for high quality.
● Language requirements:
● Must be fluent in English and in Polish, fluency in any other European language is a plus.
● OR must be fluent in English and Polish native, fluency in any other European language is a plus.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship
Secondary Locations: , , ,