Europe / Netherlands / / Amsterdam
Client Service & Sales
#: 93961-en_US / 93961
Inside Sales Intern – 93961
ABOUT THIS JOB
The next 3 months would involve implementing the go-to-market strategy using the contacts found during the research to build professional relationships and support sales operations within the country.
In 3 months from now, you will have familiarized yourself with the way the organization operates. You will have also completed thorough research in your target market establishing target companies and contacts within. You will have also developed a plan for a “go to market” strategy for music and video segments, with key marketing objectives included. The contacts found would be used to bring potential leads into the organization and support sales operations within the country.
- Chance to complete the thesis in an international and diverse environment
- Casual, friendly & motivated work environment
- Gain working experience and develop skills in the world’s leading entertainment brand
- Gain in-depth industry knowledge in music, media, video & Telecommunications markets
- The learning curve with active support
- Develop professional network
- Travel Compensation
- Work from various locations globally
- Market research in a designated country or region
- Country/region market research, such as external market analysis to create the basis for go-to-market strategy for an allocated territory.
- Key Market trends and statistics to support the sales process
- Prepare a local marketing communication strategy
- Preparation of a shortlist of potential leads includes:
Sourcing contacts in companies approaching prospects and leads
Focused on generating new business. Participate in meetings, where possible Building client relationships, from C-level to the operational levels and technical team’s.
- Sales Director mutual support within a certain sales region, supporting each other to achieve targets as a team.
- Native speaker of at least one target country* (see list) + fluent in English
- Experience in Market research
- Confident (able to approach and speak to people)
- Calling clients (experience preferable)
- Currently working on a work placement or thesis assignment at the University
*Native Languages: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finish, Spanish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Croatian, Danish, Ukrainian.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Amsterdam,North Holland