Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 76727-en_US / 76727
As a global leader in measurement and information within the Media industry, we provide our clients a precise understanding of the market developments, so that they can make the right decisions that can lead to profitable growth. At Nielsen, we're always innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding and connected consumer. In 100 countries around the world, Nielsen provides clients with the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy.
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Junior Modelling Analysts run models that help clients understand the impact of their marketing strategy. Your insights will drive decisions for top companies and have an impact on our media business. In this role you will be known as a modelling expert and trusted partner to client consultants.
- Execution of consulting projects in the space of marketing mix modelling
- Build and share expertise on different mix modelling topics within the team and beyond.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve modelling practices and processes.
- Supporting the team during the project work.
- Develop and maintain effective cooperation with peers and other teams (i.e. commercial teams)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Master degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, econometrics or another numerate discipline
- Passion for data, analytics and new technologies.
- Willingness for learning and discovering new areas.
- Strong Project & Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A team player
NICE TO HAVE
- 1y+ work experience in econometric modelling is preferred
- Experience in FMCG and/or Media industry
- Experience in Marketing MIX modelling
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Independent execution of Marketing Mix Modelling projects for European markets, which includes running econometric models on Nielsen modelling platforms
- Experience in cooperating with client consultants and project managers based in various locations to deliver to schedule and as per requirements
- Experience in explaining model results and advise on client recommendations for better decisions on marketing activities and investments
- Support on preparing client decks with data reviews
- Help build and share expertise on mix modelling
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Very good English (spoken & written)
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in media industry, market research, data and measurement would be preferable
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups – BRG's) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels (our CEO is Chief Diversity Officer) and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.