Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 84860-en_US / 84860
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open, personal, and connected in how we work – with each other, our partners, and our clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are passionate about data and lots of it. You are driven by curiosity and enjoy problem-solving. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Details matter to you. You’re committed to delivering high-quality results for your clients.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst that has a passion for working with data, backed with strong creativity and discipline. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will play a critical role in delivering first-class evaluations and measurement options based on data to support client decision making in a reliable and efficient manner. Investing in proper data analysis at the onset of a project is key for successful delivery overall.
- Preparing modelling data input, validating outputs and explaining project results to client
- Cooperate with client and project managers in European countries
- Managing own project execution – setting and keeping deadlines, communicating to project stakeholders
- Work for European markets, in an international team (English as daily working language)
- Attention to details (numbers must be right) / Basic knowledge of statistics
- Fluency and ability to work fast in Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsibility and commitment to deliver value to clients
- Ability to prioritize own tasks and keep deadlines, finding solutions to problems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to follow the process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Interest in market research and business, data-based consulting
- Statistics/Econometrics background
- Experience in market research, media agency, FMCG
- Knowledge of SAS, R, Python, SQL, VBA
- Fluency (C1) in another European Language
- Be part of a diverse and growing organization
- Training on Nielsen tools and methodologies
- Learning and Development program
- Working in an international and friendly team
- Receive full-time employment contract & benefits
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups – BRG’s) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels (our CEO is Chief Diversity Officer) and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.