Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999741630819 / REF3533I
ABOUT THIS JOB
The role will be analytical support for senior team members and Client Business Partners. An Insight Analyst will be in support of 1 or several clients. This role will be part of an International Community with the expectation to be connected with other Support Centre Analysts and the broader International Analytical Community in order to encourage best practice sharing & collection.
- Assists with the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
- Analyzes and interprets sales data and consumer data.
- Summarizes data in tables, charts, and graphs reviews data for errors and inconsistencies.
- Draft reports and presentations with simple data interpretation (category overview as well as issue-based).
- Set up and refresh cyclical reports.
- Support Client Business Partners and Nielsen Local Teams on quotations requested from Client
- Connect as appropriate with the broader international analytic community for best practices approach understanding and sharing.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field a must
- Strong numerical, analytical and written presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Results-oriented personality and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multicultural setting
- Ability to work both independently and as an enthusiastic team player
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Interest in the FMCG industry