Europe / Spain / Community of Madrid / Madrid / 1
#: 743999732291586 / REF1710G
Product Leadership Director – Price and Promotion Reinvention – Madrid, Spain (Flexible within Europe)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Intelligent Analytics Product Leadership team develops and drives forward our product strategy for Nielsen, third party and client data, globally. Leveraging the Global Connect Platform as the foundation for our product strategy, we will be the best FMCG and retail-focused analytics company in the world. We will achieve this goal by building and delivering best-in-class analytics, collaboration products and solutions, and unparalleled customer experience. Nielsen Intelligent Analytics Product Leadership defines the market opportunities that shape our products that clients use to make business decisions every day.
So where do you fit here? You’ll be at the center of creating scalable products that bring both Nielsen and external data to the heart of the decisions our clients make every day as a leader on our Nielsen Price and Promotion Reinvention product team.
Price and Promotion Reinvention is at the heart of Nielsen Intelligent Analytics redefining Nielsen’s global Price and Promotion product space. You will be integral in doubling our revenue growth over 3yrs through a switch from an Ad Hoc to Subscription services through the creation of an integrated product suite and judicious retirement of existing product lines and deliverables.
- Own the roadmap and strategy for Price and Promotion Reinvention, following the full product development life cycle
- Provide product domain expertise (specifically pricing, promotion and revenue growth management practices)
- Assume responsibility as the subject matter expert on the product to evangelize the product(s) with internal stakeholders and clients
- Lead a team of Product Managers to develop user stories, requirements, and product roadmaps based on market and user experience research
- Work with your scrum team(s) under the agile methodology to plan, execute and deploy features and functions
- Lead your team to deliver your product(s) to meet the goals, customer segments and use cases defined by your product
- Manage the backlog, prioritization of features, value vs. complexity tradeoffs, and cross-functional dependencies/risks
- Review the competitive landscape and analyze client feedback to improve product features and capabilities
- Quickly form hypotheses and potential solutions that can be vetted out in prototypes or wireframes
- Track product P&L and work with internal users, external customers and usage data to validate the effectiveness and success of your product(s)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
In this role, you will define, prioritize, and then build the solutions that will embed Nielsen and external integrated data and analytics into our Nielsen Revenue Growth Management and Account Management practices. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team of leaders to define product features and generate/maintain detailed requirements to ensure your product meets evolving client and industry needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in a Product Management role, with 5+ years of experience in Technology or Data Science in the regional or global scope
- Experience in Revenue Growth Management or Price and Promotion environments a distinct benefit
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of technical concepts, services and implementations
- Excellent ability to present information in the simplest and most compelling way
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence key stakeholders and interface with clients
- Able to lead the ideation on new challenges and express a point of view on the client benefits for your products and services and the value to Nielsen, connecting them to the design principles and articulating them to others
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment where no two days are the same
- Enjoys working in the gray or unknown – defining the undefined, and comfortable to challenge the status quo
- Passion for using data to inform decisions and to advocate for our users
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com