Europe / United Kingdom / / London
Client Service & Sales
#: 83082-en_US / 83082
Sales Account Manager – 83082
Client Services and Sales – Great Britain London, London
Sales Account Manager- Nielsen Sport ; competitive salary and bonus , flexible working & a great benefits package!
- Are you an Account Manager with an Agency /Media Sales background?
- Can you help us drive our business forward by providing bespoke data solutions to our established clients?
- Do you want to work with some of the prestigious sports brands in the industry?
Then look no further…
The Nielsen Marketing Cloud empowers brands, agencies and media companies to connect more deeply with customers by combining Nielsen’s world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation, and data management platform capabilities in a single cloud platform.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and empowered risk-takers who seek to build connections between consumers and brands through data. You will also be joining a terrific organization who brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets
The Commercial Account Manager is responsible for driving engagement with our key media agency and direct advertiser clients. We are looking for a passionate go getter who can think strategically and knows how to build relationships.
What will I be doing ?
Working within the DaaS team reporting into the Head of agencies and advertisers.
Responsible for driving growth of both Nielsen Audiences and VisualDNA market research
Selling across the ad-tech ecosystem
Building new and maintaining existing relationships across a patch of media agencies and advertisers
Developing a pipeline of opportunities
Managing and closing mid-long term sales cycles
Involved in aspects of the process including RFPs, Pitching and contractual negotiations
Evangelising the Nielsen Marketing Cloud In Market
Skills and Experience
- A pre-requisite minimum of 2 years working within the digital media landscape
- MS Office skills – Excel analysis, PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- You are a motivated self-starter who has a passion for selling
- You'll have consultative sales approach
- You are a confident individual who is able to deal with a diverse set of stakeholders and projects
- Fluent English & excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and able to manage their time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent presentation skills both internally and externally
- A genuine interest and curiosity about advertising and data
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity.
We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary with bonus and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
- Flexible working/remote working
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen strives for an open, inclusive and tolerant working environment, where all employees are encouraged to grow and be themselves. At Nielsen, we focus on systematically integrating inclusion and accountability into the full employee experience through three focus areas: Talent, Culture and Accountability. We have 9 affinity-base communities (Business Resources Groups – BRG's) that grow an inclusive culture, drive business growth and innovation through diversity and inclusion, increase BRG participation at all levels and enable associates to be themselves, by reaching their full potential.
If this sounds good…click apply..
If you have any questions before applying please contact me email@example.com
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Find out more here : https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: , , ,