Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 84742-en_US / 84742
Are you ready to revolutionize the world of entertainment?
Gracenote is a provider of entertainment data and technology to the world’s leading music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote is helping people find, discover, and connect with the entertainment they love. Gracenote processes 35 billion lines of data every day and is quickly becoming the global market leader in “Big Data”. In the last 3 years the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s leading engineers with a passion for music, video, sports and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most famous and respected media companies.
We are currently looking for a sales manager for Poland
This role can be located anywhere in Poland, meaning home-office, – although we have offices in Warsaw.
Emphasis on this role is to generate new business, carry out business development into a yet for Gracenote emerging market, where ample of opportunities to be explored.
The sales manager will increase sales for the entire Gracenote product range with technology companies, cable operators, device manufacturers, broadcast networks, cable networks, program distributors, program syndicators and software developers who may license Gracenote products and services in Poland.
This position reports to Sales Director Europe and will work regularly with Gracenote C-level executives, product managers, business development, finance and HR teams on European sales strategy and partnership opportunities.
In this role you will:
- By using a well-engineered sales process that includes finding and developing relationships, analyzing needs and opportunities, negotiating contract terms, documenting activities, and tracking issues related to selling and providing services to customers , seeing to the sales targets set for the area are exceeded.
- Support in the development of the European revenue plan, in particular advice on: realistic forecasts for every product in the Poland area (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activities as well as advertising strategy and sales efforts).
- Monitor pending activities and implement strategies to ensure customer loyalty.
- Implement programs to improve and monitor sales performance and productivity.
- Communicate with the company to deliver products and services to customers in Poland.
- Identify new business opportunities and improve current products by understanding industry trends and competitive threats.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of competitive sales pricing and marketing strategies that enable Gracenote to compete and win with our European customers.
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive product development and continuous improvement. coordinate targeted marketing campaigns and be the voice of Gracenote in respect to clients.
- Proven track record of ideally executing revenue in technology platforms, preferably areas of metadata / media.
- Extensive track record of strategic sales at the executive level combined with exceptional tactical execution.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, time management, multitasking and organizational skills.
- Solid track record for good judgment and instinct.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com would be an advantage.
- Mother tongue Polish as well as fluent English spoken and written.
- Prepared for the post-COVID pandemic to spend 50% of the time visiting customers and getting involved in client visits/engagements across Poland.
Our passion for music, television, movies and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick are our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we’re building the team that will disrupt the digital universe. This starts with creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from everyone. If you want to be business critical and on the cutting edge of global entertainment technology, contact us today!
What can we offer you as a Gracenote / Nielsen Media employee
In addition to a competitive salary and sales commission, we offer a varied and demanding area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work.
Application, additional information or questions
Please apply using the link in this job advertisement. If you have any further questions, please contact the recruiter responsible for this role. Mr Madsen email: Jacob.email@example.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity and positive action employer, making decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status and protected veteran status or another protected class.