Europe / Bulgaria / Sofia City Province / Sofia /
#: 743999741340407 / 50242060
ABOUT THE JOB
NielsenIQ works with clients to provide insights, thought leadership to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products you ultimately see on the shelf. Our team members are experts across various categories and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
The primary responsibility is client servicing of the existing portfolio and assessing opportunities for business growth as well as full accountability for projects in the Bulgarian region. You will be given a great opportunity to develop together with a team.
The role includes the preparation of questionnaires, interpretation of data, development of presentations, and reports as well as internal responsibilities such as coordinating with various people to ensure the project is implemented. The role also includes an introduction to client engagement and consultancy.
- Costing management for Proposal & development of basic content based on design recommended by Manager/Director and as per Client’s brief in line with Operations Team
- Preparation of the report with key learnings and recommendations as well as presenting the research findings into actionable insights to meet client’s objectives
- Questionnaire flow management, as well as the development of English and Bulgarian version as per the final proposal and in line with the info required to address Client’s business issue
- Management of projects for the Bulgarian market in order to ensure that all needed administrative elements are within the required timeline and with accuracy
- Close cooperation with the Project Management team and/or Programmer to ensure final questionnaire are programmed accordingly before going live
- Leading briefings for the Operation team to ensure the Operation team well understood the project requirement and clarity of the questionnaire
- Fieldwork monitoring and managing any foreseeable delay or issue
- Handling all communication aspects with Client
Background and Experience:
- Ideally a university degree in related fields (Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Business Management)
- Those with strong /good competency Statistics will have an added advantage, although not necessarily a requirement
- Work experience in the field of Qualitative and Quantitative research practice, with a proven track record of managing or co-managing a wide range of ad-hoc and continuous research, with a focus on FMCG and the retail industry.
- Have good analytical skills and detail-driven – Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner
- Have an Inquisitive mindset and can-do attitude
- Dynamic, adapt easily to fast-paced, changing environment, easy to connect with people and build fruitful relationships (both external and internal)
- Excellent presentation skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER?
- Attractive salary and various bonuses systems
- Opportunity to be a part of many investment projects as Consumer Insights Department is under great development
- Being a part of product development projects including AI technology
- Learning opportunities within “Consumer Insights Academy”