Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
Technology & Engineering
#: 87327-en_US / 87327
Senior DevOps Engineer – 87327
Technology and Engineering – Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
ABOUT THE ROLE
The DevOps Specialist is part of the Systems team. The role is responsible for the overall continuous integration/deployment process and the automation tools to support our applications.
As part of this team you will influence and drive the implementation and full adoption of a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment. You will also support our internally developed applications working closely with our dev team in the entire application lifecycle.
- implement and maintain the tools used to automatically build, test and deploy applications
- implement, document and present data processing workflows based on cloud oriented solutions
- manage and monitor of productive and non productive installations (primarily on cloud) cloud cost monitoring
- working experience of continuous integration and continuous deployment tools and solutions
- working experience of AWS cloud environments
- ability to develop simple Windows applications / scripts (C#, C++, VBscript, Python)
- knowledge of Windows Server family products (specifically IIS and SQL Server)
- knowledge of Linux OS (shell scripts, basic server management)
- knowledge of other cloud environments is considered a plus
- fluent spoken and written English
- have a high level of analytical/problem solving skills with an ability to recognize and identify unique opportunities and innovative ways to overcome technical constraints
- have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
Ansible and AWX
Windows / Linux
Working experience / Education:
bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT area
years of previous working experience: preferably at least 5 years, with 1 year in a DevOps position
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our international client facing application team is providing innovative solutions to agencies, publishers, media owners and advertisers as an integral part of the advertising ecosystem which includes Television, Digital, Radio and other media in over 56 markets with more than 20,000 users of our tools.
Truly international and multicultural environment
The candidate will have the opportunity to influence and drive technical choices
The product delivered to clients is internally developed
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship
Secondary Locations: , , ,