Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999741951733 / REF3478O
Become an International Recruiter!
As a Recruiter in our team, you will have an opportunity to recruit all over Europe!
Join us and learn how to support all types of business roles. You will manage all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting. If you have a passion for identifying top talent for an innovative, growth-oriented company, we’d love to talk with you!
- Identifying passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to identify and understand key requirements to build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Managing and executing full life-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, and more
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as Linkedin Recruiter, networking events, and Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
- Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Application Tracking System
- Partnering with hiring managers and business leaders on diversity initiatives and attracting a diverse candidate slate
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You're passionate about recruiting and matching people with opportunities. In fact, you’re a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience finding passive candidates through creative means
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Highly detail-oriented, able to multitask in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- A proficient user of recruitment systems
- Good networking and coaching, passion and acumen for client’s business
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organizational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in English and additional language (German,French, Turkish, Russian, Romanian) would be a strong asset