Europe / Poland / MZ / Warsaw
#: 87422-en_US / 87422
An exciting opportunity to join a team focussed on candidate experience and sourcing the ideal candidates for the needs of our business now and in the future.
Responsibilities include sourcing qualified candidates and applying advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you’ll employ your specialized skills and network to help us bring the right people on board.
If you have experience recruiting in our industry and you’re an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Areas of support for our business (not exclusive)
Senior Developer / Developer / UX designer & Data Developer
Data Science – so data scientists and junior data specialists
Content areas – editors, schedulers & content editors could also be a focus.
- Working with Talent Acquisition Partners, meet with managers and HR to discuss their hiring needs and formulate strategy
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organizations
- Select and present qualified candidates
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Proven success as a sourcer
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle
- Industry hiring experience is a plus
- Familiarity with recruiting software (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Understanding of Polish recruitment markets
- European recruitment experience