Europe / Netherlands / / Amsterdam
#: 77503-en_US / 77503
Gracenote Global Video Data is the definitive collection of worldwide TV, movie and on-demand data. Top cable, satellite, OTT and service providers around the world rely on Gracenote to power TV schedules, turbo charge video search and discovery, and empower audiences to find and enjoy their favourite shows. With deep data describing movies and TV shows, including episode and series descriptions, genres, moods, and cast details, as well as live sports events, music and more, Gracenote powers next-generation user interfaces and discovery engines. From TV listings to touchdowns, Gracenote is the first and only provider of descriptive data for Movies, TV, Sports and Music and imagiary
More details about Gracenote: www.Gracenote.com
We are presently looking for a Technical Account Manager to oversee the implementation of Gracenote solutions to our customers, as well as provide day-to-day technical account management for key customers in France . These activities require working with internal cross-functional technical and product groups and external customer business and engineering teams to drive successful delivery of customer engagements.
Role can be located in either Amsterdam or Paris area (remotely until post Corona pandemic)
In this role you will be:
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase revenue and retention.
- Owning delivery of solutions to customers.
- The interface with the product delivery teams of our customers.
- Managing communication in various project phases.
- The primary technical post-sales contact for key customers.
- Triaging and managing status of all assigned customer issues.
- The interface with other Gracenote product, engineering and content teams necessary to solve complex customer issues.
- Providing various teams with overall health information of the customer base, including indicators to identify at-risk customers, including thorough use of the company’s online sales management tools.
- Maintaining an excellent technical product knowledge on Gracenote’s video product portfolio.
For this role we are looking for Individuals who have:
- Home location in either area of Amsterdam Netherlands, or Paris France
- Fluency/native French spoken and written as well as very good command of spoken and written English.
- B.S. in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Three years or more of technical account management experience or the equivalent
- Demonstrated leadership, communications, project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability in risk management and problem anticipation.
- Proficiency on working with structured data (including XML), Web-based APIs.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Experienced, preferably natively, with the France TV and service provider market; open to supporting European-wide engagements and projects
- Occasional travel to client sites, conventions, training locations, etc. (post Covid pandemic up to 25% of time)
- Video and/or entertainment background (would be an advantage).
- Experience working with remote and dispersed is a plus.
- Project Management background or PMP certification is a plus.
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a varied area of responsibility and an open corporate culture with many development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values are not only on our website but also in our daily work.
Job application, additional information and questions
Please apply by using the "apply" link in this job advertisement.
Kindly note that we are only able to consider job-applicants with an EU citizenship, or those with an indefinite work and stay permit for either The Netherlands or France.
We have a desire to fill this role as soon as possible, as soon as the right person has been found. For any questions, please contact responsible recruiter Jacob S. Madsen via e-mail Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +44 77 33 26 48 33
Nielsen Media is committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an employer for equal opportunities and positive actions, make decisions regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital status and protected veteran status or other protected class on a global scale.