Europe / Poland / / Warsaw
#: 83243-en_US / 83243
Technical Support Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
About Our Team
Our global client facing application team is providing innovative solutions to agencies, publishers, media owners and advertisers as an integral part of the advertising ecosystem which includes Television, Digital, Radio and other media in over 56 markets with more than 20,000 users of our tools.
- Truly international and multicultural environment
- The candidate will have the opportunity to influence and drive technical choices
- The product delivered to clients is internally developed
Who we are looking for
The Technical Support Specialist is part of the Technical Support Team. The role is responsible for the successful delivery of services and technical solutions to meet the requirements of our clients. As part of this team you will support our internally developed applications working closely with our dev team in the entire application lifecycle.
Day to day support of the existing products. To achieve this you will respond to Client queries as well as attend to any reported incidents and you will engage with other team members as well as other teams across the Company.
Participation in the new projects. You will facilitate requirements gathering, track and report milestones and identify gaps in the implementation process and develop solutions where appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- High level of analytical / problem solving skills with an ability to recognize and identify unique opportunities and innovative ways to overcome business constraints
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to engage and influence clients and internal stakeholders
- Fluent spoken and written English
The following technical skills are 'must haves':
- Ability to develop simple Windows applications / scripts (VBscript, Python)
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Knowledge of Windows Server family products
- Knowledge of cloud deployment like AWS /Azure or DevOps experience will be considered a plus
Working experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the IT area
- Years of previous working experience, preferably at least 3 years
- Preferred experience in IT projects and client support
- Short experience as a developer / IT specialist is considered a plus