Europe / United Kingdom / / Woking /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999740660707 / 50245669
Technical Testing Lead, Woking UK
Our products include metadata and sales aggregation platforms as well as supporting B2B commerce between book suppliers and customers across multiple countries and we work with international standards such as ISBN and ONIX metadata. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a technical background who can help us push our products to the next level.
As a Technical Testing Lead, you will have an opportunity to help deliver results for the global book supply chain? Nielsen Book Services is looking for a testing lead to further help streamline and automate system and application testing as part of a Scaled Agile Framework development team.
What you’ll do
- Develop common and cohesive testing strategy across different parts of the business
- Implementation of common framework for recording test steps and results
- Implementation of automated testing tools
- Work with developers and story sponsors to fully understand requirements to ensure test coverage is accurate and execution is correct
- Tracking time accurately across different projects
We’re looking for people who have
- A background in technical / automated testing tools and techniques, preferably with exposure to one or more scripting languages
- A curious, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, to ensure that collaboration with others is clear and the solutions delivered are truly fit-for-purpose.
At Nielsen Book, our products include metadata and sales aggregation platforms as well as supporting B2B commerce between book suppliers and customers across multiple countries and we work with international standards such as ISBN and ONIX metadata.