Greater China / Taiwan / / Taipei
#: 86621-en_US / 86621
Nielsen market research analysts evaluate information using Nielsen software and statistical techniques. They need to provide insights and solutions for the clients, and help the clients to solve their business issues.
- Provide high quality standards of client service on a daily basis.
- Utilize Nielsen media research data and database tools in creating insights and suggestions for clients.
- Creating reports that meet client’s requests by analyzing media data, as well as giving presentations to the clients.
- Providing training courses of Nielsen products and database software for the clients.
- Sustain the business relationships with clients, and develop business opportunities for the clients by understanding clients’ short/mid-term business issues, coordinating solutions and deliver the services or proposals to the clients
- Seeking new sales opportunities and increased revenue per client.
Supporting product leads in management Nielsen products by doing data check, fieldwork management, and cross-team collaboration.
Support quantitative and qualitative research projects in proposal writing, questionnaire design, fieldwork management, data analysis, report creating and report presenting.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- BA / BS degree and above is required. Majored in marketing, communication, social sciences, statistics are preferred.
- 1-2 years media industry/ digital media/ marketing industry related experience desired
- Familiar with research design and good analytical skill
- Strong client focus with and pro-activeness and effective client management skills
- Good communication, writing, and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
- Perfection in Excel, PowerPoints and google suite tools are mandatory.
- With SPSS, SAS and/ or other statistical tools skills are a plus.
- Team player spirit, comfortable to work cooperatively with others.
- Great time management ability.
- Interested in new client development.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to the high pace working environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media has been and will continue to be the most important third-party independent measurement provider. From development through syndication, the Product team provides critical data and insights that helps inform measurement. You’ll be at the center of product development and delivery to enable media markets to function.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!