Greater China / China / Guangdong Province / Guangzhou /
#: 743999738264676 / PipelineChina06
About the job
NielsenIQ Global Client Delivery is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the daily link between NielsenIQ and clients. At NielsenIQ, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
We are looking for a Client Response Analyst who will focus on delivering first class service to our clients. You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by listening to client queries and challenges, while using your technical expertise and communication skills to answer their needs. You will be the solution expert and accountable for handling client data challenges, providing guidance on our software and contributing to the enrichment of our online knowledge centre.
- Holding solution knowledge on tools and systems as well as the basic products offered from the NielsenIQ portfolio
- Understanding client needs by owning, troubleshooting and resolving their queries while collaborating with various NielsenIQ teams to provide quality client service
- Managing the collection and processing of data and information to create a comprehensive explanation for clients
- Analyzing data for problem solution using NielsenIQ Answers Desktop, Excel and PowerPoint tools
- Communicating with demanding clients in a professional approach
- Working with other departments as necessary to solve queries and answering data questions such as category definitions and retail data.
- Accountability for the service process, ownership of tracking through Salesforce, monitoring progress and resolving escalations
This position is a perfect fit for you if your distinctive strength is your client and solution oriented approach, leveraging current and emerging technologies. By joining NielsenIQ, you will be part of a team within a fast-paced and demanding environment, and have the opportunity to interact with other areas of the business.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Masters degree in relevant field will be an added advantage
- Be self-motivated, adaptable and proactive – no two days are the same in this role!
- Strong problem solving skills and solution-orientated with enthusiasm for data and accuracy
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- A numerical confidence and able to translate numbers into insights and recommendation
- The ability to demonstrate good customer service skills across all media and with a passion for technology (phone, web chat, email and face to face)
- Thrives at working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.