Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 90627-en_US / 90627
Analyst, Data Science – 90627
Data Science – South Korea
ABOUT THE ROLE
We perform universe estimation, data quality and methodology study required for Internet Audience Measurement data. This helps us to verify and analyze the validity of the data in a statistical way, and we share this with our stakeholders and client.
- Universe estimation, sample design/management, the weight value calculation/management for Internet Audience Index
- Verify and analyze the validity of the data in a statistical way and share the results
- Study Ad-spend modelling with data measurement
- Secure stability and reliability of data via data QA
- Support various projects within the team
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor or master degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, industrial engineering, related departments (Including prospective graduates in Aug 2021)
- Candidate with 1 to 2 years of market research or analytical experience is added advantage
- Preferably candidates with SPSS, R, Python or other Statistical packages experience
- Familiar MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- SQL knowledge is preferred
- English communication skill is preferred
- A person who is responsible and has the right skills for teamwork
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul