North America / United States / NY / New York City
Marketing & Communications
#: 86341-en_US / 86341
Art Director, Global Marketing – 86341
Marketing and Communications – USA New York, New York
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS – NIELSEN MEDIA
We aspire to be one diverse, empowered, expert, motivated, passionate and accountable team driving winning outcomes through marketing and communication strategies, programs and initiatives. We are relentlessly focussed on our audiences. This enables us to create compelling brand perception and favorability. We propel product and solution growth and support outsized client, consumer, shareholder and community respect and engagement. We are insights and opportunity driven. We proactively fuel growth through well-honed strategies, creative and thoughtful programs and exceptional execution.
SCOPE OF THIS ROLE
The creative team/in-house agency leads creative strategy and execution for the company including copywriting, design, and production. The Art Director, Global Marketing will report to the Global Creative Director.
- Lead strategy and design for advertising campaigns, web design, and events for both consumer and B2B facing marketing campaigns
- Direct design production of all creative projects in a range of deliverables such as video, presentations, social media, reports, and email
- Collaborate across departments on design work while partnering with copywriters, project management, production, and junior creative teams
- Oversee and design materials that represent the Nielsen brand while being intimately familiar with Nielsen brand guidelines
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You should have experience…
- Art directing projects that involve multiple creative components, including creative strategy, print, digital, photography, graphic design, animation, etc.
- Designing in multiple design verticals through a strategic lens
- Digesting complex content and translating it into thoughtful and strategic creative executions
- With digital marketing and design, including interaction and user-centered experience design, with an interest in new platforms and technologies
- Working with a copywriter
- Communicating and collaborating across and upward within the organization
- Articulating the strategic rationale behind creative ideas, especially to non-creative audiences
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B or B2C art direction
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates both strategy and design expertise across digital and print
- Must be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and business programs such as Microsoft Powerpoint and Google Slides
- BS/BA degree in Visual/Graphic Design or related field
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,