India / India / / Mumbai
Client Service & Sales
#: 96222-en_US / 96222
About the Role:
The Marketing Effectiveness (MEFF) team plays a pivotal role in helping clients ensure every $ they spend works for them and returns. We do this by providing a mix of data-led models, software solutions and consultancy to ensure the client gets the results they need. We answer their key business questions to improve marketing performance, questions like What ROI does my marketing generate? How can I improve return on my marketing? How should I optimise my marketing investment?
At Nielsen, we leverage the power of multiple modeling methodologies without compromising the accuracy or actionability of the insights produced, so clients have access to the right insights, at exactly the right time to support any marketing decision. From strategic investments across all channels to daily tactical optimizations while campaigns are still in-flight, our holistic Marketing Effectiveness solutions deliver the unmatched speed, data access, and comprehensive measurement your team needs to keep pace with consumers, minimize waste and drive revenue and business growth.The role is that of a senior sales hunter who will focus on creating and closing opportunities with new logos & expanding existing relationships across the territory.
- Building a territory plan to meet sales targets
- Exceeding quarterly / annual sales targets by prospecting and closing new business as well as cultivating existing client relationships to sign deals with new brands
- Complex sales-cycle management; managing the entire sales process engaging the appropriate resources such as Solutions Consultants, Client Services, Executives and Partners.
- Creating and maintaining an accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce.com to ensure over-achievement.
- Partnering closely with the Customer Success and Operations teams to manage revenue and ensure delivery matches the sales promise
- Partnering closely with the Nielsen Media organisation in your territory to ensure we leverage the full scale of Nielsen
- Engaging and developing relationships with senior executives, positioning Nielsen solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Generating short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Significant relevant sales experience in digital advertising and/or enterprise SaaS technology and marketing ROI solutions
- An understanding of the marketing effectiveness measurement space will be an advantage
- Strong successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of solution/consultative selling
- Self-starter who can develop sales leads as well as build strong rapports with partners
- A passion for sales and a passion for delighting clients.
About The Team:
The Marketing Effectiveness practice at Nielsen helps clients make sense of their marketing budgets and aids in data-backed strategic decision making. The Sales team is a team of dynamic & driven hunters with a sharp focus on bringing the best solutions to clients, and propagating the benefits of good measurement in the industry.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!