Greater China / China / Shanghai / Shanghai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999741260792 / REF3264T
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen IQ, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
Apart from that, you will also be managing a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Handle qualitative research project from end to end with full responsibility of client interface
- Independently conduct IDIs (In-Depth Interview) and FGDs (Focus Group Discussion) across different cities and regions
- Work closely with the quantitative research team for report generation
- Review and verify the output of junior team member and provide advice, proper coaching to the team
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analysis, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with Director/Associate Director in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
As a Manager, you will lead a small Qualitative research team to manage and service a group of clients across different industries in purpose of ensuring prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients so as to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- At least 4 years of Qualitative Research experience, a sophisticated IDIs and FGDs moderator,P&G certified moderator would be a plus
- Strong logical mindset, reach insight to the core
- Be professional, well presented and willing to roll up your sleeves with a fun and energetic team!
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a strong relationship builder as well as a great storyteller
- Be self-motivated, adaptable and proactive.
- Have the ability to mix traditional and new research methods as the need arises