Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
Client Service & Sales
#: 87301-en_US / 87301
Business Engagement Manager – 87301
Client Services and Sales – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Business Engagement Manager – Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Drive the successful collection and execution of the Content-related requirements for assigned customer onboarding, product launches or enhancements and maintain satisfaction with Content post-launch, for Video, Music or Sports deliveries. Work closely with Sales, Customer Experience, Product and other groups outside of Content to define and document new requests of the Content org, communicate those requirements to the Content Operational leads, and ensure that Content fully meets those needs on time and on budget. Ensure that Content is complying with SLAs and coverage levels, and drive corrective actions as needed. Work with the Regional Director of CBE to contribute to Content Delivery SOPs and best practices.
- Main liaison to Sales, Customer Experience and Product for Content-specific needs and requests for assigned customers or products
- Assist in formation of global workflow processes and best practices
- Support Pre-Sales as partner with Sales and Customer Experience, providing consultation and recommendations that optimize revenue and operational efficiency
- Receive requirements and work with Content operations leads
- Ensure that any additional staff, licensed data, or any incremental costs required to meet new customer or Product needs are fully funded
- Maintain and publish activity and status related to active Content Projects
- Expected to attend company and client events, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field is required
- 5+ years of experience with Project Management and proven ability to engage with customers, vendors, or internal stakeholders to fully understand and document true requirements.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Successful experience in onboarding customers with products and services, preferably for Video, Music or Sports implementations.
- Knowledge of the entertainment, data and/or technology sector and new media industries
About the Team
As the definitive source of entertainment metadata and IDs across TV, movies, celebrities, music and sports, Gracenote powers guide, search and discovery experiences for the top TV and streaming video platforms, media companies, music services, consumer electronics and automakers on the planet. At its core, Gracenote helps connect people with the entertainment content they love.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,