India / India / MH / Pune /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999738275432 / 50245262
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen, a Cash Application Associate identify, analyze, (might include manually taking payments), payments made by the clients to processing and recording them in financial records to keep Accounts Receivables Nielsen’s records updated.
- Follow established procedures for processing payments
- Manage daily cash application of payments made to several banks accounts
- Responsible for cash reconciliation process, if needed request support to collection teams in order to identify client’s payment details and minimize
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for the cash applications group
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Communicate & follow up effectively with Collectors team in order to reconcile or get payment information from the client
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Treasury Associates
- Accelerate Internal & External Audit
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
A successful Cash Application Associate will ensure all the client’s payments are bokked in Nielsen records in a faster and accurate way. S/he will have built a successful working relationship with Revenue Associates and Revenue Controllers.
- Degree in Economics or Accounting preferred
- Fluency in English and local language mandatory; third regional language preferred
- Experience working in multinational, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with remote counterparts
- Experience working in Collections or Accounting
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.