Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Client Service & Sales
#: 93355-en_US / 93355
Software Support – 93355
Client Services and Sales – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
Landsberry & James, a Nielsen Company, the international provider of industry-leading advertising, media and trading solutions is currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated individual to join the ‘client interactions’ team in Australia. The Client Interactions Team is a first-level post-sales technical support team for L&J’s Australian agency and publisher clients in addition to some international clients. The Client Interactions team is responsible for responding to client queries, troubleshooting client issues and general level 1 technical support. The Client Interactions Team works closely with the Commercial Team, Product Leadership, Operations and Development teams. The successful candidate will be highly organized and able to manage multiple client priorities. Working to support all of our product range and remain the benchmark of industry service.
For this role, we are looking for an articulate, autonomous, positive individual who has the highest communication skills and is skilled in working collaboratively with other teams, we are looking for an autonomous, positive individual to join a diverse team of talented professionals who both love their job and love working together.
- Product support and help desk
- Product usage support and assistance
- Software installations and support as required
- Issue investigation and troubleshooting
- Software bug, enhancement and issue management
- Liaison with technical staff (both customer and L&J as required)
- Processing of weekly and monthly Ad Quest databases
- Processing of Radio database
- Verification of daily ratings updates
- QA and Testing
- User acceptance testing for new releases and new products prior to customer distribution
- Interface testing and feedback (from a customer’s viewpoint)
- Creation and maintenance of user manuals and procedure documents
- Customer Management
- Customer administration (e.g.: maintaining customer details, etc.)
- Conducting regular customer reviews (either quarterly or half yearly)
- Satisfaction surveys
- Collation of user feedback and proposals for new feature development
- Knowledge and Productivity
- Ensuring internal systems and procedures are of the highest quality and all required documentation is maintained and up to date.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, products, techniques and services both domestically and internationally.
- Creation and maintenance of a customer service knowledge base containing customer issues and their respective resolution notes.
- This role may, from time to time, involve travelling, both domestically and internationally.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Awareness and understanding of market conditions and our client’s business environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of network environments
- A team player in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Understanding of network environments
- Experience working with clients to solve issues and manage priorities
- Experience supporting software desirable
- Experience user acceptable testing desirable
- Experience in the Media Industry desirable
- Post-sales technical software support is highly regarded.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales