Latin America / Brazil / / São Paulo
Client Service & Sales
#: 88660-en_US / 88660
Client Services Lead – 88660
Client Services and Sales – Brazil São Paulo, São Paulo
As a Client Services Lead, you will be responsible for managing the account management team and leading them into reaching excellence in client service. This role includes 100% client renovation, upselling through high impact new business opportunities for client specific demands and world class NPS score.
- Manage Client Services team into excellence: strive for consistently higher NPS score and 100% renovation for book of clients by maintaining their satisfaction with our services and support high
- Manage and develop media client analysts’ team by distributing and overseeing tasks delivery with quality, identifying development opportunities, conducting feedback, challenging and helping them strive with high impact projects that bring results and visibility.
- Assess clients’ usage levels and identification of client goals speed vs objectives, accurate forecast to sales management, identify what clients are behind what is expected and work on a quarterly action plan to accelerate their consumption.
- Identify upselling opportunities and work on client specific proposals together with the team
- Identify data opportunities and conduct meta-analysis and insight extractions for clients and PR
- Identify and conduct high potential opportunities for the business and the team, especially regarding NPD.
- Review and improve all client communication including sales pitch, trainings, solution one pagers and overall presentations
- Improve training material and process, for more effective client onboarding
- Work on achieving consistent lift on team engagement annual research
- Actively contribute to the internal Community – wins, best practices, facilitator for trainings, supporting Media team members in peak moments
- At least 3 years of experience in analyzing brands or consumers, with good use of storytelling skills are desirable
- Proven ability to build effective teams and project management
- Communication skills – both verbal and written in Portuguese and English.
- Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving.
- Experience in the media industry (buy or sell side)
- Technology skills including Microsoft office and Google suite.
- Previous team management skills is desirable
- Verbal and written Spanish.
- Media/Marketing and Statistical knowledge or background.
- Digital fluency
About The Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
The position will be based in Cotia/São Paulo, Brazil and the person will be working remotely during the pandemic.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: São Paulo,São Paulo