North America / Canada / ON / Toronto
#: 93856-en_US / 93856
Client Strategy Associate – 93856
Analytics – Canada Toronto, Ontario
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Global Media and its Audience Measurement & Activation Group serves advertisers, their agency partners, publishers, and platforms by delivering advanced insights analytics, digital targeting, advertising effectiveness and ROI solutions across verticals.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and empowered risk-takers who seek to build connections between consumers and brands through data. You will also be joining a terrific organization who brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets. Together we are not only helping the world’s biggest brands make better and faster marketing and media decisions, we are permanently disrupting the landscape of audience measurement.
- The Client Strategy Associate is responsible for serving and supporting our client base of advertisers, agencies, publishers and platforms.
- Responsible for assisting clients in the implementation of all Nielsen’s Planning, Measurement and Activation products (Digital Ad Ratings, Digital Brand Effect, Nielsen Marketing Cloud, Nielsen Audience Segments, Branded Content Evaluation, etc.), including day-to-day tasks like:
- Scheduling and leading kick-off calls with clients.
- Giving UI demos and training on the products.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with clients while they use our self-service products.
- Work on analytic studies that meet advertisers’ research objectives.
- Develop recommendations based on the insights derived from the analysis.
- Design and deliver compelling reports and presentations addressing clients’ business questions.
- Work closely with the client strategy team to develop strategic plans for how to develop our products, expand our client list, make sure our clients are getting the most out of our products, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide support in exploring opportunities, supporting and training clients on how to better use Nielsen’s Digital Product Suite for effective use in their day-to-day business.
- Be the “voice of the client” in internal liaison to ensure best-in-class service delivery, on time and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Interest and experience in Media, Ad Tech, Data Analytics
- Comfortable being hands-on with large data sets and analytics
- Ability to operate in a fast moving industry within a high energy team
- Expert in Google Slides and Sheets, or Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Excellent time management and able to multitask
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Toronto,Ontario
Secondary Locations: ON – Markham, , ,