Latin America / Mexico / CDMX / Mexico City /
#: 743999733771840 / 50243971
CONSUMER INSIGHTS ANALYTICS EXECUTIVE SR
ABOUT THIS JOB
Provide service support to internal and external clients for the development of ad-hoc studies of both shopper and consumer in terms of project monitoring, analysis development and follow-up, achieving Client satisfaction and revenue growth for the Company
- Attention and follow-up to internal clients (Commercial and operations area)
- Development and satisfactory completion of projects by the Operations and Revenue team
- Assist the analytics team in project analysis and monitoring activities based on the information obtained in each of the projects and in accordance with the Client's business objectives
- Assist analytics team in the delivery of quality consumer research services to clients.
- Taking the initiative and ensuring that the operations team effectively manages the day-to-day administration of research projects, coordinating data acquisition, coding, analysis, and reporting of assigned research projects, while maintaining an orientation Customer service
- Ensure quality of the total process
- Design questionnaires (total and self-sufficient) and ensure that all the objectives of the project are covered.
- Take the lead in reporting and presentation, with assistance / guidance from senior analytics leaders and the sales team if necessary
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Using your analytical and effective communication skills you can provide services and solutions to our client needs. If you enjoy being a link between internal areas and clients this is the perfect place for you. Are you willing to innovate? This is the perfect place to give ideas and solve problems in different ways.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Marketing or similar
- +5 years experience in market research applying marketing methodologies
- Strong knowledge in research methodologies
- Experience in market research project management (quantitative and adhoc)
- Intermediate Excel level
- Fluent English
- Analytical Skills
- Decision making
- Effective Communication
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen.