India / India / KA / Bengaluru
#: 81942-en_US / 81942
ABOUT THE ROLE
To minimize financial and legal risks for Nielsen by ensuring robust contract management processes and procedures are in place. To provide administrative and document management support. To generally support the lawyers within the APMEA Legal team.
- Prepare client, retailer and third-party contracts (specific categories) using Nielsen approved template contracts.
- To have a firm understanding of Nielsen policies, forms and contract procedures so as to provide support to client service and retailer service associates and assure compliance with Nielsen policies.
- Oversee the operation of automated external facing portals for highly standardised contracts (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreements and Third-Party Access Agreements). An internal team is responsible for the IT aspects of these portals.
- Provide ‘first review’ of third-party changes proposed to specific categories of our template contracts (e.g. Local Service Agreements and contract addendums. Liaise with lawyers in the APMEA legal team as required.
- Provide ‘first review’ of third-party documents and contracts (e.g. non-binding letters of intent and contract addendums). Liaise with lawyers in the APMEA legal team as required.
- Project manage the process of rolling out new or updated template contracts in the APMEA (including arranging for translations and liaising with key legal and business stakeholders).
- Refresh and maintain APMEA database of signed contracts (including obtaining copies of all relevant contracts stored in the relevant country and store electronically for safekeeping in the database).
- Possess a law Degree, CPE or equivalent
- Highly organised
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Highly accurate and meticulous
- Be PC literate and able to manage databases
- 5 years minimum contract management/administrator experience
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Nielsen Legal Team supports the company globally, protecting Nielsen’s business, products, intellectual property and reputation. The team places a focus on developing excellence and agility as we minimize risk and move the business forward. The team comprises attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants. Whether we’re solving a problem or averting a crisis, we are focused on creating the best environment possible to advance Nielsen’s reputation, preserve business opportunities, and help business to flourish.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!