India / India / / Mumbai
Client Service & Sales
#: 81836-en_US / 81836
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Care Representative at Nielsen, you’ll help create, build, and maintain relationships with clients. It’s a people person’s dream. Customer Care Representative to provide day-to-day support to new and existing customers. These activities require working with internal cross-functional technical groups and external customers business and engineering teams to drive successful delivery of customer implementations and proactively ensure the on-going success of customer accounts.
- Work up to 6 days in a week which may overlap with weekends, and in shifts and serve as the primary contact and provide first-level support for clients.
- Respond, evaluate, troubleshoot and prioritize incoming product-related issues and effectively escalate to various technical support staff when needed
- Logs and tracks calls using Salesforce tracking software and maintains historical records and related problem documentation.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of supported products and continually strives to enhance skills through ongoing training, reading, and participating in projects and improvement initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and can relate problems to business impacts. Understand when to place a sense of urgency and when to escalate critical problems to management.
- Work in conjunction with Sales and Technical Account Managers to create and deliver new/and/or custom products and samples are required by clients.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple internal departments to resolve customer-related issues or requests.
- Generate monthly reports of customer product usage as required
- Support CX team on projects and initiatives from time to time
- Monitor and modify customer delivery profiles as required
- Participation in customer calls as required
- Must strive to meet the Customer Support SLA time.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Must possess strong customer service skills, emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in research and resolution of problems using analytical skills in a digital environment is strongly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimum supervision and assume responsibility for appropriate follow-through.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing work environment while maintaining stability of performance under pressure and to demonstrate patience and control when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to organize, schedule and complete multiple tasks concurrently.
- Working knowledge of business software/applications – Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, etc.
- Flexibility to support the team in odd working hours if required.
- Ability to understand & resolve 1st level queries (Internal & client facing)
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!