Latin America / Colombia / Bogota / Bogota /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999738407103 / 50244084
About the Position
As Data and Statistics Analyst you will be working close to our clients developing and giving maintenance to the statistics designs of NielsenIQ, according to the corporate standard guidelines.
- Guarantee that the statistics design of Nielsen are executed on time and with the expected quality
- Ensure the integrity of the used data for the analysis
- Provide technical assistance for internal clients related to statistics designs
- Use statistic methodologies for data analysis
- Innovate considering the statistical designs and market needs
- Collaborate in the analysis and interpretation of the information of the services that NielsenIQ provides to the Client.
- Review the databases sent by production, either to reject or approve the release of the same for subsequent shipment to the Customer.
- Track Client Service Requests.
- Advise clients on market research issues to facilitate decision making
Using your analytical and effective communication skills you can provide services and solutions to our client needs. If you enjoy being in constant contact with clients and detecting their needs to solve them through data analysis this is the perfect place for you. Are you willing to innovate? This is the perfect place to give ideas and solve problems in different ways.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or similar
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience working with R or Python. SQL knowledge is desirable
- Data Science and Machine Learning knowledge
- Strong capability on data analysis and statistical data
- Communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in English