Latin America / Mexico / CDMX / Mexico City / 1
#: 743999739488339 / 50245488
ABOUT THIS JOB
The GTx Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of Global client deliverables, coding and data validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of Global clients across multiple countries. As Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you have to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner
Execute the Business as Usual and New set up activities to deliver Global client deliverables which meets client needs and category standard definition across multiple countries.
Be the point of contact for any queries, leading the resolution in a client focused and timely manner in cooperation with Global Client Liaison and Global Service teams (Commercial teams).
Key touch point (for Global client liaison teams and Global Solution center teams) with responsibility for proactive communication and transparency on issues / delays, service enhancements, technology updates etc.
Should be able to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP) and drive convergence of processes and tools.
Provide accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best demonstrated practices.
Work across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen. When you’re working on a global scale, knowledge is key. Our Analytics team helps deliver world- class insights, combining data with expertise Join us.
- Bachelor’s Any Graduate, preference given to Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a global team (with people sitting in different countries ) and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Good communication skill sets
- Ability to escalate issues to management to drive quick resolution
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
- Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency
- Additional language knowledge would be more than welcome : need for French, German, Italian/Spanish/Portuguese, Russian knowledge for a set of associates