Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul /
#: 743999739294438 / 50245571
As the world's largest research organization, Nielseniq is powered by talented creative scientists. Our Data Scientists come from diverse disciplines such as statistics, research methodology, mathematics, psychology, business, engineering, physics and demography. These professionals drive innovation, new product ideation, develops complex analysis and delivery data insights to measure what consumers buy.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for designing, developing or leveraging and deploying new services and enhancements to the eCommerce services.
- Partner with Technology and Product teams to bring to the market services and solutions for clients.
- Adapting global solutions and methodologies to the local market needs and environment
- Assess different data sources and embed in developing solutions with the integration of various data sources
- Partner with operations to create the production processes around new or enhanced services by providing instructions to operations for execution
- Conduct studies, tests and use advanced analytics techniques to build solutions
- Develop and productionalize sophisticated data & data mining workflows
- Innovate and create out of the box solutions by leveraging large and diverse data sets and state of the art technologies.
- Coach and develop junior data scientists.
- Professionals with degrees in Maths, Data Science, Statistics, or related fields involving statistical analysis of large data sets.
- 3- 5+ years of experience in market research or relevant fields.
- Solid understanding of CPG/FMCG Industry and Retail market impact on client’s business within the market.
Essential soft skills qualifications
- Passionate about innovation and technology.
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions.
- Good problem-Solving skills.
- Eager to continuously learn and adapt to changing technologies and tools.
- Innovative mindset, creativity, thinking out-of-the-box.
- Great collaborative and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
- Great command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently in a high pressure environment. (preferred)
- Good leadership skills.(preferred)
- Good ability to effectively convey complex concepts to non-experts. (preferred)
Analytical and Technical skills:
- Strong knowledge of Statistics.
- Strong aptitude for data analysis and excellent critical thinking.
- Experienced in trend analysis, multivariate statistics, sampling, designing experiment, data aggregation techniques, automation and generalization.
- Working knowledge of Python or R.
- Knowledgeable with relational database management system (RDBMS) and knowledge of SQL.
- Familiar with Machine Learning.