North America / United States / FL / Offsite
Technology & Engineering
#: 78541-en_US / 78541
Director of Technology, Infrastructure Tools – 78541
Technology and Engineering – USA Offsite, Offsite
Explore and Discover Nielsen! With offices located in 52 countries, we are a global independent measurement and big data analytics company focused on your future.
The newly created role of Director of Technology, Infrastructure Tools is a hands-on and leadership role that will manage, implement, train, integrate, optimize, and operate tools in our Infrastructure environment. The Director of Technology will lead a small team of individuals, directly and indirectly focusing on identifying, implementing, and managing Infrastrucure tools. This individual will play a key role in driving the strategy, architecture, and development of our infrastructure toolset globally.
This role is ideal for off-site employees located in the Eastern Time Zone. You could also choose be based at the Nielsen Tech Hub in Oldsmar (Tampa), Florida, Nielsen HQ in New York City or any office or off-site location throughout the United States.
Infrastructure Tools include: Tanium, Logic Monitor, Device42, Digicert, Aptare
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and lead Infrastructure Tools team in creating and improving tools processes and usage across the global Nielsen enterprise
- Take ownership to identify, implement, manage, and build future roadmaps as they relate to Infrastructure tools
- Work with other teams within the organization to complete projects, identify problems, implement solutions and present results to leadership
- Partner with Cyber Security Team to identify areas where tools such as Digicert are best used to increase Nielsen’s security posture
- Create digital transformation and automation across the enterprise
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Scrum, Agile, or Six-Sigma training and/or certification
- 5+ years leading Enterprise Systems Management Tools Teams, and developing technical requirements and system implementations
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Infrastructure Management Tools
- Administration skills in the following Infrastructure Tools: Tanium, Device42, LogicMonitor, Digicert, Aptare, vRops
- Proven working experience in technical writing of processes or software documentation
ABOUT NIELSEN GLOBAL MEDIA
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, NY – New York City, CA – Emeryville,