Africa and Middle East / Egypt / / Cairo /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999741636138 / 50245815
About the job
To be responsible for the report’s delivery in Global report center Cairo Hub team for client
service and for handling projects from preparation of proposals to client service through to final tabulations and/or reports.
● Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
● Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders,
including staff and board members.
● Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
● Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various
competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and
● Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-
● Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
An ideal candidate is someone with strong communication skills and good analytical skills, who will be a good team player in delivering reports to the clients and responsible teams.
● Bachelor's degree required.
● Strong work tenure of experience supporting Executives, preferably in a like organization.
● Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).