Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
#: 743999734429839 / 50242171
The role of Executive within Retail Insights organization is enabling the RMS business and clients to meet critical business needs: client satisfaction and financial objectives, by:
- Serving as an initial point of contact for assigned clients and shared accountable for work conducted in terms of analyses and presentation
- Working with senior staff in delivering quality services to clients according to Nielsen’s quality standards in a timely and precise manner, according to clients’ business needs and specifications
- Learning an accurate and keeping up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications including desk-research on latest trends.
- Assisting in training both internally & externally, and providing both administrative & operational support to senior staffs
- Learning to identify potential opportunities based on client discussions and needs, and assist team leaders and respective Client Relationship Officer to present to the client
- Providing desk-research, administrative and operational support to senior staffs
- Support business process and productivity improvement projects
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or related field and with less than 2 years of working experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Experience in FMCG or market research industry is a plus
- Strong analytical mind and proactive
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Technically proficient in MS Office and Google applications
- General interest in the consumer packaged goods industry and retail/trade environment