Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 90625-en_US / 90625
Executive, Watch Operations – 90625
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
ABOUT THE JOB
To understand the behavior of the populations in Thailand about the media landscape, then a single source multi-media survey provides critical insights into the media and buying habits is required. The Consumer Media View (CMV) fuses survey data capturing a single source read of individuals’ claimed product and media consumption and lifestyle/ attitudes with actual media ratings data.
The primary objective is to operate the data validation on a daily basis and be able to monitor the survey projects with data summarized as required. To learn and understanding how to create and manage the internal survey platform tool and also perform an update/analyze follow the requirements of each projects.
- Quick learn and understanding the internal software/tool to manage the responsible tasks with effectively result
- Coordinate and communicate to relate business units what the benefits/challenges on the tasks under responsible
- Monitor and analysis to find out any abnormal trends/data input to further investigate
- Pinpoints what the root causes for the data issues when happen
- Prioritize and manage the importance of each projects to meet the timelines with quality result
- To present the result/findings and provide ideas to overcome the issues if any
- Preferrable Bachelor’s Degree in any Computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experiences
- Fresh graduates are welcome to APPLY.
- A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
- Strong analytical skills with both quantitative and qualitative insights
- High communication skills (communicating with within team)
- Ability to understand the logical within each questionnaire/project
- Carefully to do checking across the data points within Internal Clear decision software
- Basic programming skills (VBA, SQL) is a plus
- Good command in English is a plus
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok