Asia Pacific / Vietnam / Ho Chi Minh City / Ho Chi Minh City /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999740351741 / REF3269Y
About the Job
Be a part of something big. With 40,000+ employees in over 100 countries, Nielsen IQ is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers.
The finance teams at Nielsen IQ support various aspects of local controlling and accounting in the company, which helps to keep things running on the operational level. They represent a key component of the company's structure by ensuring the local finance processes continue to run efficiently.
- Participate proactively in NielsenIQ's 6-month trainee program (with salary) while attached to the finance team.
- Assist the team on day-to-day business accounting tasks in the local market/region (Finance controlling & Facilities support)
- Work on contract renewals, billing/AR and weekly forecast reports
- Managing day-to-day commercial updates and coordination with the Finance team
- Opportunity to be full-time staff after traineeship
- Fresh graduates with a degree in Accounting or Finance preferred (undergraduates are encouraged to apply if they can join full time)
- Fast learning, curious and good with numbers
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (spoken and written)
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc)
- Able to participate full time for 6 months
Your opportunity to grow:
At Nielsen IQ you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen IQ you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.